CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PDF VERSION OF MY RESUME
- Puddle Jumper
- Don’t Feed The Birds
- Orpheus and Eurydice
FILM/TV/AUDIO PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE
Judge Faith – Production Assistant (August 2015 – October 2015) Glendale, CA
- Created legal documents for litigants appearing on the show.
- Photocopied, scanned and emailed documents.
- Updated calendar to reflect days and times litigants would be on the show.
- Called litigants to inform them which day their episode would air.
- Daily interaction with executive leadership and supporting teams.
Pixar – Production Assistant Intern (February 2015 – April 2015) Emeryville, CA
- Answered and screened incoming calls for executives and directors.
- Scanned and archived art and updated various databases for artists and directors.
- Researched, printed and pinned artwork for executive presentations.
- Maintained and updated the development calendar for executives.
- Ordered and distributed supplies for the development department executives and artists.
- Took and distributed notes during creative session meetings.
- Researched films and edited audio and video clips for the casting manager.
Learning Ally – Production Assistant (March 2013 – January 2015) Menlo, CA
- Trained 100+ volunteers to use our audio recording equipment.
- Edited audio recordings to ensure proper length and sound quality.
- Maintained our inventory and calendar of books to ensure that they were recorded on schedule.
- Solved technical difficulties with our software, recordings and books.
- Office duties such as cleaning audio booths, running errands, and updating the volunteer calendar.
Dancing With The Stars 19 – Story Assistant (October 2014) Sacramento, CA
- Drafted story notes featuring one of the contestants and pro dancers.
- Filmed practice session to help the contestant and pro dancer with their routine.
American Idol Season 14 – Production Assistant (September 2014 – October 2014) San Francisco, CA
- Shuttled executive producers and celebrity staff to various locations.
- Registered contestants and assisted with crowd control.
- Ran various errands and assisted with craft services.
- Assembled and broke down equipment used during production.
Animation Magazine’s World Animation and VFX Summit – Blogger (Nov. 2015) Marina del Rey, CA
- Wrote news articles for the website chronicling the panels and master classes.
- Submitted Tweets and photos throughout the summit of notable quotes by the panelists.
42nd Annual Annie Awards – Will call volunteer (Jan. 2014) Los Angeles, CA
- Distributed tickets to attendees of the awards show.
Women in Animation San Francisco Chapter – Co-President (Sept. 2012 – Jan. 2015) San Francisco, CA
- Planned events at the Walt Disney Family Museum, Pixar, and Academy of Art University.
- Recruited industry professionals and students to attend and speak at events.
- Created email lists, sent out email blasts and helped manage the membership roster.
- Promoted the organization via social media outlets and wrote articles for the website.
Creative Talent Expo (CTN) – 2D Demo Station Volunteer (Nov. 2013) Burbank, CA
- Assisted animation professionals with 2D animation demonstrations.
- Answered attendee questions regarding event schedules and locations.
- Provided technical assistance to ensure audio equipment functioned properly.
Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere) AVID, Audacity, Final Draft, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Storyboard Pro, drawing, painting, screenwriting
Academy of Art University
MFA Animation/Storyboarding – San Francisco, CA (June 2011 – May 2014)
University of Texas
Bachelors in Communication Studies – Austin, TX (August 1998 – May 2002)