So after a year and two and a half months and five rewrites, “Xia” is DONE. And not only done, but submitted to Creative Screenwriting’s AAA Contest and Triggerstreet. I am quite proud. I finished draft four last Sunday and thought, something is not quite right. Something is still missing. I reread the script twice and A-ha! Found the problem lay with the B story and the sidekicks. Fixed them both and KA-BLAM! New and improved script.

I put a moratorium for looking at it again for two weeks. After that point, it goes to the next round of contests.

This leaves time for outlining the “Untitled Awesome Project” for Script Frenzy. So far, this year’s going great.

Leave a Comment